Become a Digital-first organization and be ready for the Post-COVID World: A Low Touch Economy powered by Digital
Get answers with real world examples to make Digital work for you!
What does Digital really mean?
How to determine where to leverage Digital?
How to conceptualize Digital solutions rapidly?
How to prioritize & build a business case to launch Digital
How to increase the probability of success of Digital initiatives?
Delivery approach –
● Experiential with live examples, frameworks & techniques shared by the tutor.
● Participants to bring one of their work related digital initiatives for deliberations.
● Participants will implement learning topics on their work initiatives and brainstorm/share learnings during the session.
Expectations for the audience –
● Active participation during the session.
● Work on their digital initiatives where possible post the session to get the most out of the master class.
What will the participants learn –
During the master class, participants can expect experiential learning with interactive discussion on real world topics to:
● Understand the true meaning of Digital and how new or existing businesses can be improved with transformative digital technologies like artificial intelligence (AI)
● Imbibe a Digital-mindset to unlock the possibilities with Digital and achieve the bigger purpose of your organization
● Learn digital product innovation principles and how to conceptualize a digital solution rapidly
● Leverage data & storytelling techniques to demonstrate business value of digital initiatives
● Get a primer of key building blocks for delivering digital initiatives like a Digital First organization
● Understand the importance of Growth experiments to stay the course and achieve the true benefits of digital transformation
Who will benefit –
● Aspiring Product Managers, Strategy or Consulting Professionals.
● Innovation Managers.
● Mid-level professionals responsible for tackling strategic challenges, driving growth, and implementing systems.
During his 20-year career, he delivered value at Fortune 500 companies in the US, UK, & India, & led teams on vision building, business strategy, digital strategy, product innovation, GTM, customer experience (CX), and digital transformation initiatives. He led innovation labs & orchestrated interdisciplinary teams from research to converting insights into compelling business models, innovations and experiences. He has a strong business acumen, and his expertise lies in strategy, customer experience, innovation, and human-centric solution designing.
Vamshi implemented Design Thinking on several initiatives across the globe to solve complex business problems & evangelized Design Thinking & digital with over 1400+ professionals as a speaker at TiE Con, NHRD, PwC etc.
Vamshi successfully completed Human-centered Design certification, Leadership & Management certifications from Harvard, and Creativity & Entrepreneurship certifications from Stanford.
Outcomes post the master class
Participants will have:
● Access to best practices, tools and frameworks for implementing digital innovation such as customer-focused innovation, storytelling, and influence.
● Practical knowledge to identify the right digital initiatives that align with the core purpose.
● The ability to identify and overcome the challenges that established companies face when trying to innovate with Digital.
● Build a network of peers with whom you can interact, share insights, and exchange ideas.
● An opportunity to up-level their career trajectory and master the foundations of impactful digital leadership.