User experience design is an idea with many dimensions, and it encloses many different disciplines—such as information architecture, visual design, usability, interaction design, and human-computer interaction.
According to a study from the Oxford Journal Interacting With Computers, The purpose of UX design in business is to “enhance customer satisfaction and devotion through the ease of use, utility, and pleasure delivered in the interaction with a product.”
In other words, UX design is the method of designing (digital or physical) products that are easy to use, functional, and delightful to interact with. It’s about enhancing people’s experience while interacting with your product and ensuring they find value in what you’re providing.
Why should you do a UX Design Course?
User experience design combines tools, methods, and frameworks to solve real problems and elevate a design into something truly functional, valuable and enjoyable. There are so many arguments for why you should get into UX design; here are five of the most important ones:
● Get to know the users better.
● Create designs that are both useful and appealing.
● Step up your career.
● Improve focus: build, test, iterate.
● Design for real life and experiences.
Get UX Design Certification at MIT ID Innovation
At MIT ID Innovation, you can learn User Experience Design fundamentals. You will know the “Mindset, skill set, and toolset” of an Experience Designer, its linkages with business strategy, emerging technology, and social impact. You may also be able to explore the user-centric design process and ideation frameworks with an Introduction to user research, accelerated conceptualization, and early validation.
The duration of the UX Design course is nine months, and the program fee is 1,50,000 INR (GST Applicable). The upcoming batch will start from April 2022. The classes will be held every weekend for three hours, leaving you time for weekend errands! Upon successfully completing this course, you will be rewarded with a verified digital certificate by MIT ID Innovation.
Why choose MIT ID Innovation UX Design course?
When you choose an institute to learn from, there are a few comfort checks that you can follow:
- Accredited college
- Good mentorship programs
- Time schedule
- Syllabus coverage
MIT ID Innovation covers all these factors and aims to create comprehensive innovators who can quickly execute future technology and trends through their sharp and creative minds. The students are encouraged to make their mark in the political, global, social, economic and technological fields worldwide
If you are a designer working and want to learn UX Design Course in Pune on the weekends, then try MIT ID Innovation’s UX Design Course in Pune.
UX Design Program overview
- 200 hours of learning
- 25+ Case Studies & Assignments
- 50+ Live Sessions
- MIT ID Innovation + MIT University certificate
- 200+ Recruiting Partners
- Personalized Resume- Building Exercise
- Placement Assistance
- Mock Interviews
- Access to 1600+ LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Certificate from Harappa Education
- Master Class from International Faculties
Minimum Eligibility for the UX Design Program
If you are intrigued about the program, you must abide by the following eligibility criteria:
- Graduates from a recognised university or final year students.
- Candidates with background and experience in engineering, business, arts, design, architecture and allied fields shall be preferred.
Skills you will learn in MIT ID Innovation
You are going to highly benefit from the program. The skills you will expertise in after the completion of the UX Design Program are:
- Prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mock-ups
- Visual design and design software
- User research and usability testing
- Information architecture
Who should apply?
You would be an ideal learner if you are:
- A fresher/ professional looking for a transition in their career.
- A professional wanting to update their knowledge.
- An experienced professional wanting to advance their career trajectory.
The program is going to get you equipped with certain job opportunities such as:
- UI/UX Designer
- User Researcher
- Information Architect
- Interaction Designer
- Visual Designer
- Usability Specialist
If you are interested, eager about the course, you may enroll yourself and reserve your seat for the upcoming batch by clicking right here.